Consideration is given to owners and developers of new construction projects striving to achieve significant levels of energy efficiency and possibly zero net energy, and owners and developers of master planned communities that commit to program performance goals. SCE has the final determination on eligibility and encourages projects that are committed to integrating a broad spectrum of both traditional and non-traditional energy saving measures to apply. Projects not selected for the pilot are directed to other SCE programs.
- Fill out the Online Interest Form, and an SCP team member will contact you
- In-person meeting to discuss project goals and expected outcomes
- Complete and sign the Design Assistance Agreement (DAA) form (see examplehere).
- Supply necessary design documentation, i.e. construction documents, models, projections
- Maintain communication through the life of the project
- Once operational, projects must purchase their electric service from SCE and be on a rate that pays into the Public Goods Charge Fund.
- Agree to share project on this website and other program marketing materials.